Whether you missed out on the 420 festivities, or you just haven’t had enough, “Baked Eggs: A Morning After 420 Brunch” is your answer to “what to do on Easter Sunday in LA…when I don’t really do Easter.” Baked Eggs is a fun, foodie infused getaway from the holiday norm, bursting with unexpected treats and gourmet bites, all topped with a soothing soundscape of live music and curated playlists creating the highest vibes and most elevated atmosphere...not to mention it’s set in a private DTLA high rise location. Treat your palette to a nourishing superfood brunch consciously crafted with clean-cannabis, local and organic food, and magical mysteries along the way.
Join Netflix’s “Cooking on High” Chef Andi Leon and host SweetTatas in deliciously and highly offbeat infused experience meant to elevate you to another level, open your heart and set your spirit free – while feeling free to laugh..a lot. There will be a Hangover 420 “Bar” boasting CBD elixirs and raw juices, a uniquely infused brunch assortment that, of course, includes baked eggs (and a variety of others, vegan included), organic bacon, fresh baked breads and pastries, weed cream and coffee, local farmer’s market fruits, and so so so much more. Also, explore the CannaMarket and a variety of goodies while you play Stoned Games or participate in the Adult Easter Egg Hunt. Baked Eggs will confirm in your heart of hearts, the magical and medicinal worlds of superfoods and cannabis, the power they have apart and the potent potential they have together.
Chef Andie brings out the crowning essence of the highly selected ingredients in each and every bite. Superfoods are her specialty and Chef Andie incorporates disease-fighting foods in a curious and magical way spending the most recent years learning how to whimsically incorporate cannabis as a healing aid and medicinal herb into her gourmet (super)foods, crafting magic into every bite. And with the highest of vibes and cannaboss vibes, Tatiana Weaver, SweetTatas, will host and guide you naturally through a cannabis and food experience that will be sure to leave you high and happy and returning for more. She carefully curates holistic, cannabis, yoga and other pop up events in and around the LA Area.
Date: Sunday, April 21st
Time: 11:30am – 4:20ish
Location: Private DTLA High Rise
Ticket: Donation $50 / Golden Egg Ticket $75
- Bohemian-style, high-end cannabis-infused brunch, including personalized Eggs and family style assortment bites and Infused baked goodies (and non) items to keep a steady balance and fluid experience
- The potential healing effects of cannabis, superfoods, flowers, and spices
- Mind, Body, and Soul expansion and elevation
- An open and caring Cannabis Community and Conscious Consumption
- Explore ways to reach your greatest potential and live a higher quality life
- CannaCircle, Stoned Games and An Adult-style Easter Egg Hunt
- Live Music and Curated Playlists
- CannaMarket hosted by sponsors, including but not limited to, Timelapse Co, OrganicFlame, CannaSmack, Clearly CBD, Elyon Cannabis, I Am Artemis CBD, Kind Water and more (TBA)
- Leave feeling free, elevated, and fantastically full
See you on Easter Sunday for Baked Eggs by Chef Andie Leon and SweetTatas. Golden Egg ticket option available. Please see SweetTatas.com/Events for details, RSVPs, and ticket info. If you’d like to become a sponsor or work together more closely on this event or others, please e-mail SweetTatas@gmail.com